Are you looking to play a vital role in developing innovative Wi-Fi technology that is transforming wireless home networking and digital entertainment? Are you interested in working with some of the world's leading semiconductor experts?
Quantenna Communications is looking for outstanding, entrepreneurial people that can join our fast-paced, energetic environment and unique culture. Our world-class team (many of them PhDs) originates from around the world and offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the evolving needs of its employees and their families.
Quantenna was founded in 2006 by leading experts in the semiconductor, wireless and networking industries. The company has received $160 million in funding from leading venture capital firms. With its combination of superior technology, a veteran management team, and solid financial backing, Quantenna is poised to play a key role in driving wireless home-networking market development during a major inflection point prior to mainstream service deployment.
- Well funded Silicon Valley Start-up expanding with R&D design centers in Phoenix, Arizona and Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Hiring at the corporate headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley in Fremont, California
- Multiple positions available
- Exciting hands on projects for an experienced and distinguished engineers
- Key positions in a dynamic and rapidly growing start-up
- Apply today for any of our locations
Principals only need apply
Choose a location to view our current openings
St. Petersburg, Russia